.

December 10, 2011

Pinterest

Yes, you're at the right blog! I was getting tired of the old design, so I decided to change it. I am in love with gray & yellow together (obviously, have you seen my Hazel Street Designs logo?). And chevrons are my latest obsession. Add a little turquoise & voila! An updated blog. Hope you like it!




So have you discovered Pinterest yet?

It's an addictive site where that acts like a virtual Pin Board. If you see something on the web & want to remember it, you can "pin" it to your board & it'll store the link for you.

You can also see other's boards & what they're pinning. So it's a great source for decorating ideas, recipes, photography & creative ideas.

You can see my boards by clicking on the red button in the right margin.

AND.....

I just added a "Pin" button at the bottom of each of my posts! So if you see something you like on my blog, just click that button & pin it to your board.

If you're on Pinterest, what's your favorite thing about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment