.

December 16, 2011

Deck the Halls

Kelly's Korner Blog is doing a Show Us Your Life - Christmas Tour of Homes

I live in a small (as in 600 square feet small) apartment. So decorating for Christmas can sometimes be a challenge. But I love the challenge, so here's how I decorated this year!

My Tree. It's a 6-foot tree, but pretty skinny, so it fits well in a corner without having to move furniture too much.

I created this Christmas print from another one I saw on Pinterest

Red berries & gold ornaments in a vase

Floating striped candles with holly & cranberries

Kissing Ball on my chandelier

Grapevine wreath wrapped in ribbon, branches with mini ornaments, and bay leaf garland



A "Merry" banner I made

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Your home is tastefully festive and lovingly warm! (Weird wording maybe, but that's what came to mind when I was looking at your photos) :-D

    ReplyDelete