.

June 1, 2010

Fun Weekend (aka The One With All The Pictures)

I had a full weekend.

My sister is getting married in a few weeks and my mom & I threw her a bridal shower.

Here are some pictures of the day.

As the co-hostess, I unfortunately didn't have a chance to take many pics of everyone enjoying themselves, but trust me when I say there were lots of smiles, laughter & celebration!

Me with the beautiful bride-to-be



I made the bouquet & pom poms out of tissue paper.
They took me forever & I won't be doing that again any time soon!



Here's the table of food.
What says "shower" more than flowers & a punch bowl?



The rest of the house all dressed up!




Backyard all nice & spiffy...



Even the dog was anticipating everyone's arrival...



I found a recipe for these cute cake bites and, of course, had to make them...



And then every guest got to take one home...



Opening gifts...



With my mom & sister



After the shower, we had our final dress fittings (sorry, those pictures are kept under wraps until the wedding day!)

On Sunday, went to the beach with my parents, brother & sister-in-law



And then on Monday, to the Memorial Day Parade...



What this day is all about...



And then the rains came...



But there's nothing like a hometown parade



Now that the weekend is over, back to reality...

No comments:

Post a Comment