.

February 24, 2011

Tiny Blessings

This past weekend, I took an unexpected & unplanned trip home.

For no other reason than to see my family.

My plans for the weekend unexpectedly fell through & I was feeling a bit lonely. (One of the negatives of being unemployed is the lack of social interaction each day.) I needed to be around people I loved & who loved me back. And who better than family?

Looking back, the weekend was filled with tiny moments of blessings:

1. A car ride home from the train station with my dad, talking & laughing
2. Grilled cheese sandwiches that greeted me when I walked in the house
3. Sitting with my mom at church
4. Brunch with family, including my grandparents
5. Watching "Its A Mad Mad Mad World" with my grandpa - the best person in the world to watch it with because he laughs wholeheartedly at every scene
6. Spending a Sunday afternoon with my brother watching movies
7. Eating Chipotle & watching "Harry Potter" with my sister on her day off from work

I know everyone says it, but I seriously have the BEST family in the world! Love you all!!

***********

Regarding my last post, new personalized stationery have been added to shop!

1 comment: