.

October 4, 2013

Little Man Birthday Party

My nephew recently turned one! Where did the time go?

My sister decided she wanted it to be a mustache theme, so cute! And I even still had some mustaches left over from her baby shower, which came in handy. We had a great time planning his birthday party...with the help of Pinterest, of course!

{Invitation}
I saw an invitation on Pinterest and used that as my inspiration

{Decor}
It's a bit hard to see in this photo, but the banner says"Isaac is One"

We found this banner idea on Pinterest & loved the idea!

Balloons, balloons & more balloons (notice the "1" on the mailbox?)
 

Mustache Cupcakes

And the little man's cupcake...

{Cake Smash}
Dressed in his mustache diaper, ready to get messy

He was a little hesitant at first...
 but quickly realized he loved it!

{Bath}

{Thank You Card}
Again, another inspiration from Pinterest. My sister loved the idea of the chalkboard stats, but neither of us can write that nice on a chalkboard! So Photoshop to the rescue! I made this into a postcard & they were mailed out to family with a special thank you message written on the back.

Happy 1st Birthday, Little Man!



No comments:

Post a Comment