.

August 12, 2010

Introducing...

What have I been doing with my time this summer? I'm so excited to introduce the new products on my Etsy page!


Personalized Photographs


All you need to do is tell me the letter you want, the info to be included & if you have a preference for color scheme. I'll create a unique photo that will be treasured. Perfect for weddings, christenings/dedications, birthdays, anniversaries, or just because!


Original Photographs


More photos will be added soon, keep checking my shop.


Wedding Shower Kit


Throwing a shower but don't know where to begin? Look no further! Everything you'll need is included. How easy is that?


Fabric Wrist Blossoms


For special occasions or for any reason at all, wearing something pretty on your wrist is always a good thing!


Paper Banners


Great for parties & decorating a child's room. Paper colors & patterns are endless...let me know if you have something in mind.


Felt Pins


Simple, fun & the perfect thing to accessorize your outfit or jacket.

Now please pass on the word to friends & family! I need sales :)

*******

I've also applied to be part of a craft trunk show here in Chicago. I will hear in the next few weeks if I've been accepted. Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment